Bosch RHS181B 18V Pocket Rotary Hammer Bare Tool
The Bosch line of cordless tools uses the industry's most advanced Lithium-Ion technology for greater battery life and more run time, all in a lighter package. Ready for drilling up to 1/2-inch holes in concrete, the small yet powerful Bosch RHS181B 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Rotary Hammer is the smallest in its class, yet it delivers top performance. Designed with Bosch engineering techniques, it offers higher performance and dependability in an easy to handle and control tool. For added convenience, the RHS181B is compatible with all Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (Sold Separately).
Bosch RHS181B Rotary Hammer Features:
- Best-In-Class Compact Size - Shortest head length in its class, ideal for drilling in tight work areas
- Best-In-Class Light Weight - Lightest weight in its class, ideal for drilling over head
- Unbeatable Run Time - Over 100 holes (1/4" x 1-1/2") per battery charge
- Superior ergonomics - Improved handling and precision
- Compact Angle Gear and Pneumatic Hammer Mechanism - Bosch-engineered for long life and maximum performance
- High Performance Motor - For increased performance, longer life and higher stall torque
- Integrated LED work light - Protects motor from overload
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) - Protects batteries from overload, overheat and self discharge
- Best in class performance-to-weight ratio - Best combination of drilling performance and light weight, ideal for small diameter masonry and concrete drilling applications
Bosch RHS181B Specifications:
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Length: 10.9" with battery
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 1/2"
- Max. Capacity in Steel: 3/8"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 5/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-4,950
- No Load RPM: 0-1,050
- Voltage: 18V
Bosch RHS181B Includes:
- 18V Pocket Rotary Hammer Bare Tool Only