DeWalt D24000 Heavy-Duty 10 Inch Wet Tile Saw
DeWalt D24000 Heavy-Duty 10" Wet Tile Saw. Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
Dewalt D24000 10 Inch Wet Tile Saw Features:
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accuracte cuts
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electircal outlets and A/C registers
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34" x 26"
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 3-3/4" depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
Dewalt D24000 Specifications:
- Amps: 15.0Amps
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Max Rip Capacity: 24"
- Diagonal Cut Capacity: 18"
- Plunge Feature: Yes
- Max Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Integrated 45° Miter: Yes
- Integrated 22.5° Miter: Yes
- Length: 34"
- Width, Housing Only: 26"
- Edge Guide: 45/90°
- Pan Material: ABS Plastic
- Stand: Included in D24000S
- Removable Water Containment Tray: Yes
- Position of Rail System: Integrated
- HP: 1.5HP