DeWalt D51855 Heavy Duty Coil Framing Nailer 1-1/2" to 3-1/2" (.099" - .131")
DEWALT D51855 is capable of handling a wide range of nail sizes allowing users to complete more applications with one nailer. Built for framers and general contractors, the D51855 can be used for structural framing, floor decking, roof decking, truss installation, furring strips, wall sheathing, pallet and crate manufacturing and fencing.
DeWalt D51855 Heavy Duty Coil Framing Nailer Features:
- Unique engine design generates power to bury nails in both standard framing lumber and engineered lumber with minimal recoil
- Minimized air consumption (20% less) and sufficent power to sink a 3 1/2" x .131" nail into engineered lumber
- Nail tray pulls out for easy nail loading and has easy push button for nail size adjustment
- Robust motor design that includes a piston catch to provide consistent maximum power in every shot
- Tool-free adjustable depth allows for quick and easy depth of drive setting
- An overmolded rubber handle allows for a comfortable and controlled operation of the tool
- The adjustable rafter hook allows the user to hang the tool on a rafter or belt while not in use.
- Steel wear guards provide improved Jobsite protection
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use
DeWalt D51855 Specifications:
- Nail Style: Coil, Round
- Magazine Angle: Wire collation, 15 degrees
- Nail Length Capacity: 0.99 to0.131 "
- Nail Diameter Range: 1-1/2 to 3-1/2 "
- Magazine Capacity: 200-300 nails
- Engine Valve Type: moving cylinder
- Jam Clearing: Tool Free
- Dry Fire Lockout: n/a
- Integrated Rafter Hook: Yes, Adjustable
- Depth Setting: Yes,Tool-free
- Energy @ 100 psi: 815 in/lbs
- Tool Length: 12.75 "
- Tool Height: 14.75 "
- Tool Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs