DeWalt DWD520K 1/2" VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill Kit
DEWALT, a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools, launches its new line of heavy-duty ½" corded hammerdrills (DWD525K and DWD520K) that feature a high-performance 10 amp motor, a mode collar adjustment, and a new mid-handle grip design on the DWD525K. These new features provide electricians, general contractors, carpenters, plumbers, HVAC professionals and other professional contractors with greater performance and versatility while drilling and/or hammerdrilling into wood, metal or masonry.
Dewalt DWD520K 1/2" VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill Kit Features:
- 10.0 Amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual Mode: hammerdrill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed range for high speed drilling or high torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger provide increased comfort
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360° locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
Dewalt DWD520K Specifications:
- Amps 10.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out 980 W
- No Load Speed 0-1,200 / 0-3,500 rpm
- Blows/Min 0-56,000 bpm
- Capacity In Steel 1/2 "
- Capacity In Wood 1-1/2 "
- Concrete Optimum 5/32 - 7/16 "
- Kit Box Yes
- Tool Length 14 "
- Tool Weight 6.0 lbs
Dewalt DWD520K Includes:
- 360° locking side handle
- steel depth rod
- chuck key and holder
- kit box
The ½” hammerdrills are equipped with a patented, DEWALT-built, high-performance 10 amp motor. The new motor design has approximately 40 percent more copper than previous models at the same motor size. For increased drilling and hammerdrilling performance, these units provide up to 50 percent more power, more torque, and offer 0-1,200/0-3,500 RPM and 0-56,000 BPM.
DEWALT engineered a mode collar on the new DWD525K and DWD520K hammerdrills allowing users to easily transition between low speed and high speed drilling and hammerdrilling. For increased ease of use, when the hammerdrill mode is selected, the unit automatically operates in high speed, delievering optimal performance in masonry applications.
For added comfort and balance, the DWD525K is designed with a new mid-handle grip. The DWD520K is a traditional pistol grip design. DEWALT offers both handle styles so that users can choose the best grip for their drilling and hammerdrilling needs. These hammerdrills are equipped with anti-slip soft-grip handles and 360 degree locking side handles for increased comfort and control.