Fein BLK 5.0 Sheet Metal Nibbler (6 Gauge)
Fein BLK 5.0 Sheet Metal Nibbler 6 Gauge are among the most compact power tools for cutting trapezoidal and corrugated sheet metals, as well as profiles.Their "slim" design makes them extremely versatile and precise in the curves. The working direction can be altered tool-free on all FEIN nibblers.
Fein BLK 5.0 Sheet Metal Nibbler Features:
- Powerful nibbler for heavy dismantling and cutting applications
- Powerful 1,200 Watt motor for outstanding performance while maintaining excellent ergonomics
- Cuts over 90° (e.g. guard rails or tanks)
- Cutting direction can be adjusted in three 90° steps without the need for tools
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio
- Long tool life of punch and die
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots
- Handle can be rotated 180°
- 16 ft. cable
- Stainless steel up to 13-gauge
- Wide range of accessories
Fein BLK 5.0 Specifications:
- Power Output: 750 W
- Power Consumption: 1200 W
- Strokes: 750 RPM
- Cutting Speed: 9.5 ft./min.
- Cutting Width: 5/16 in.
- Radius of Smallest Curve: 3-3/8 - 3-11/16 in.
- L x H: 12-11/16 x 8-7/8 in.
Fein BLK 5.0 Includes:
- 6-Gauge Sheet Metal Nibbler - BLK 5.0
- Cutting Head
- Die - 3 13 09 107 00 0
- Punch - 3 13 09 110 00 4