Hitachi CJ90VST Variable Speed D-Handle Jig Saw with Blower
The Hitachi CJ90VST variable speed jig saw with blower is lightweight and built for comfort, yet delivers an impressive cut capacity in wood and metal. Applications include cutting shapes in various wood pieces, cutting metals like mild steel, aluminum and copper, cutting synthetic resin materials, cutting decorative sheets and thin construction materials as well as cutting stainless steel sheets.
Hitachi CJ90VST Jig Saw Features:
- 3-Mode orbital action to increase cutting efficiency through various materials
- Tool-less blade changing system allows for quick and easy blade changes
- Powerful dust blower keeps debris away from the cutting path
- Soft, vibration absorbing grip provides greater comfort and a secure hold
- Lightweight at only 4.9 lbs for easy maneuvering and less fatigue
- Cast aluminum nickel plated base plate offers solid support and resists scratching the work surface
- Large cut capacity (3-1/2" in wood, 5/16" in steel)
- Lock-on variable speed trigger keeps the speed set during continuous operation
- Accepts "t" shank blades only
Hitachi CJ90VST Specifications:
- Amps: 5.5
- No-Load Speed: 850-3,000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Orbital Action: 3-Modes
- Blade Clamp: Tool-less
- Cut Capacity: Wood 3-1/2"
- Cut Capacity: Steel 5/16"
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Tool-less Blade Change: Yes
- Dust Blower: Yes
- LED Light: No
- Orbital Cutting: Yes
- Soft Grip: Yes
- Base Material: Cast Aluminum (Nickel Plating)
Hitachi CJ90VST Includes:
Find more Jig Saw Blades: