Hitachi DS14DVF3 14.4V 3/8 Inch Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight
This 14-volt two-speed drill/driver has a two-piece magnet motor and a 22-position clutch that together put an impressive 300 inch-pounds of torque in your hand so you can effortlessly drive screws into the hardest woods. The two-speed transmission is controlled with a one-touch button on top of the tool body, giving you the choice of 0 to 400 or 0 to 1,200 rpm, and operations are smooth at either speed. The 3/8-inch chuck is keyless, of course, for super-easy bit changes, and the jaws grab and hold the bit securely with zero runout.
Get FREE SHIPPING on selected Hitachi tools and accessories.
Hitachi DS14DVF3 14.4V Driver Drill Features:
- Max. Tightening Torque: 300 in.lbs.
- Fan-cooled Motor for high power and improved durability
- 3/8" Keyless chuck
- Compact and lightweight - 4.0lbs.
- Electric feedback and brake for performing effective work
- 22-stage torque adjustable clutch
- Two speed transmission with one-touch speed knob
- Push button type reversing switch
- Soft-grip handle and convenient 5-position belt hook with integrated bit holder
Hitachi DS14DVF3 Specifications:
- Mild Steel: 15/32"
- Soft Wood: 1-3/16"
- Machine Screw: 1/4"
- Wood Screw (D x L): #14 x 2-1/2"
- Voltage DC: 14.4V
- Battery Type: Ni-Cad
- Overall Length: 8-17/64"
- No-Load Speed: 0 - 400 / 1,200/min.
- Torque Setting: 9 - 52 in.-lb., 22 stages
- Weight: 4.0 lbs.
Hitachi DS14DVF3 Driver Drill Kit Includes:
- 2 1.4Ah Ni-Cad Batteries (EB1414S)
- 1 Charger (UC18YG)
- 1 Driver Bit No.2
- 1 Carrying Case
- 1 Bit set
- 1 Torch Light (UB18D)