Hitachi N5009AF 2 Inch Flooring Stapler
Hitachi Power Tools today announced a new line of flooring products including two pneumatic flooring nailers and two staplers as well as a manually powered flooring nailer that does not require a compressor or hose. This line was added to serve the needs of the flooring industry, both professionally and for consumers who plan to tackle flooring installation projects on their own. Flooring nailers and staplers are essential for installing hardwood flooring and can save a significant amount of time and money on the job. This line is covered by Hitachi’s industry leading 5-year limited warranty providing even more value and piece of minGet FREE SHIPPING on selected Hitachi tools and accessories.
Hitachi N5009AF 2 Inch Flooring Stapler Features:
- Integrated safety protects the user and work piece by preventing accidental drives
- High capacity magazine reduces downtime by requiring fewer reloads
- "Preferred Seating System" provides accurate placement of fasteners at the proper angle and depth
- High strength aluminum housing for less weight and greater durability
- Non-marring accessory shoes allow for driving in a variety of sizes, while preventing damage to the floor
- Uses Hitachi 15-1/2 Gauge Staples- 2" x 15-1/2 GA x 1/2" Crown Staples (04722H) and 1-1/2" x 15-1/2 GA x 1/2" Crown Staples (04724H)
- Sold separately- Wide Profile Flooring Shoe (330389) for 9/16" - 3/4" pre-finished wood flooring- may also be used for 5/8" - 3/4" imported and Bamboo flooring
Hitachi N5009AF Specifications:
- Fastener Type: 1/2" Crown Staple
- Fastener Range: 1-1/2" & 2"
- Gauge: 15-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 150
- Actuation: Air - Mallet
- Operating PSI: 70 - 90
- Integrated Safety: Yes
- Case: Yes
- Lubrication: Oil
- Length: 18 "
- Weight: 9.1 lbs
Hitachi N5009AF Flooring Stapler Includes:
- Non-marring Hammer (330631)
- 1/2" Shoe Pad (330387)
- 3/4" Shoe Pad (330381)
- Safety Glasses (875769)
- Wrench Set (330386)
- Carrying Case (330388)