Hitachi NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer, Coil, Wire Collation
The old stand-by tool just improved. Hitachi's new side load bucket is mounted on the same housing and feed system that makes the NV45AB one of the most durable tools in the market. This new roofing tool provides quick fastener changes without turinig the tool up side down. A new tool-less depth of drive allows accurate fastener driving. The NV45AB2 comes complete with a rubber grip handle and housing wear sheilds. Get FREE SHIPPING on selected Hitachi tools and accessories.
Hitachi NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer Features:
- 5.5 lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment, for precision nailing/flush driving
- Side loading magazine, convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Carbide tipped push lever, reduces wear
- Rubber pads, help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use
- Rubber safety valve cover, resists dirt and tar for prolonged life of tool
- Quick driving, for maximum efficiency
- Pneumatic power feed and return, allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Available with bottom load magazine- NV45AB2S (5.7lbs)
- Available equipped with power pack- NV45AB2H (5.7lbs)
Hitachi NV45AB2 Specifications:
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.120
- Magazine Loading: Side
- Air Inlet: 3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Jam Clearing: Tool-Less
- Depth Setting: Tool-Less
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Actuation: Contact, Sequential Optional
- L x W x H: 9-27/32" x 4-5/8" x 10-3/8"
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Fastener Type: Coil, Wire Collation
- Magazine Angle: 16-Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity: 7/8" x 1-3/4"
Hitachi NV45AB2 Includes:
- Safety Glasses
- Hex Bar Wrenches (2)