Klein Tools 87840 Harness, Full-Body, Friction Buckle, FA/RET, 3 D-Rings, Medium
Klein Tool 87840 is a Harness, Full-Body, Friction Buckle, FA/RET, 3 D-Rings, Medium. Two positioning D-rings. Drop-forged circle D-rings have corrosion-resistant finish, wear-minimizing rollers, and are proof-loaded to meet OSHA regulations. Fall-arrest/positioning harnesses are designed to arrest free falls and distribute impact forces over thighs, pelvis, chest and shoulders as required by OSHA.
Klein 87840 Features:
- Permanently attached waist belt can conveniently hold bolt bags, tie wire reels, bull pins holders and slotted or tunnel-looped pouches/holders.
- 5" (127 mm) cushioned body pad provides added support and comfort when working in a positioning stance.
- Shoulder pads help cushion the weight of the harness when fully loaded with equipment.
- Durable 1-3/4" (44 mm) Type 13, or equivalent, nylon webbing harness construction.
- Chest and shoulder straps have friction-style buckles for adjustments over a continuous range of sizes.
- Waist and leg straps have tongue buckles and grommets for a comfortable fit and positive buckle connection.
- Friction slide adjusters hold shoulder straps in place so the user does not need to readjust for each use.
- Color contrasting shoulder and leg straps simplify putting harness on.
- Fall-arrest D-ring with roller.
- Drop-forged circle D-ring has corrosion-resistant finish, wear-minimizing roller, and is proof-loaded to meet OSHA regulations. Easily adjusts for proper fit and function.
- Seat strap adds extra comfort and support.
- Identity and warning tags and/or labels are reminders of proper application and inspection procedures.
- The Klein name, model, date of manufacture and OPE-system application symbol(s) are permanently and clearly inscribed on these tags and labels.
- Harnesses are certified and compliant with ANSI and CSA requirements