Klein Tools 56014 200 Feet Laser-Etched Fiberglass Fish Tape
Klein Tools 56014 extends the fish tape product line with a 200’ Fiberglass Fish Tape (Cat. No. 56014). Featuring all the attributes of the current 50’ and 100’ fiberglass fish tapes, this new fish tape is used for even longer conduit runs. Flexible enough to glide over existing wires in crowded conduit yet stiffer than other non-conductive fish tapes, this fish tape is both lightweight and rugged enough for all professional jobsites. The unique sloped handle optimizes the position of your hand for quick hand-over-hand rewinds and allows a more level payout of tape on the backswing while feeding conduit.
Klein Tool 56014 Features:
- Designed for flexiblity and easy navigation through conduit runs.
- Polypropylene case and handle are extremely durable and offer the maximum in shock and impact resistance.
- Raised fingergrips help transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Round inner ring design provides a smooth, consistent and comfortable surface for winding and rewinding.
- Non-conductive, fiberglass fish tape slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends.
- The lightweight and strong fiberglass tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated up to 500 pulling pounds.
- The 17" case diameter means you can reel in 10% more tape in a single revolution vs. a 16" case.
- Durable 7" leader helps push through crowded conduit.
- Repair kit available (Cat. No. 56115).
- Replacement eyelets (Cat. No. 56116) and spiral leaders (Cat. No. 56120) available
Klein Fish Tape Specifications:
- Reel Diameter: 17 Inch (432mm)
- Tape Size: 200’L x 3/16”W (7” leader) (60m L x 4.8mm W)