Kreg KMS7102 Precision Miter Gauge System
Cut perfect miters consistently with our Precision Miter Gauge System. A number of unique features makes this one of the most precise miter gauges on the market today. Factory calibrated accuracy starts with a gauge head that is machined on a computerized milling machine for absolute precision. An easy-to-read Vernier scale enables precise angle adjustments up to 1/10th of a degree. Five patented bar adjusters take up the play in the miter slot for a perfect fit. A 24" fence section with patented Flipstop and self-adhesive measuring tape is included.
Kreg KMS7102 Precision Miter Gauge Features:
- Postive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45 degrees
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6"
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th degree angle adjustments
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree