Kreg PRS2000 Precision Benchtop Router Table
Whether it’s being thrown into the back of a pickup truck on the way to the jobsite or used to save space in a small woodshop, the Precision Benchtop Router Table is the rugged and mobile solution to true precision routing. For the very first time having portability doesn’t mean giving up the precision and features of a full-sized router table.
Rugged Table Top
The table top is made from a professionally edgebanded, vibration and noise resistant MDF which features an Easy-Slide Micro-Dot skin - constructed from a high-pressure laminate - which makes it easy to slide workpieces across the surface.
Precise Insert Plate
Made from an incredibly durable phenolic, this standard sized insert plate (9-1/4" x 11-3/4” x 3/8”) has been designed to mount to any router without the usual ‘swiss-cheese’ type surface found on most router table insert plates. Utilizing your router’s base plate and the easy to use template (included), mounting the insert plate to almost any router leaves you with a perfect custom fit and without all of the extra holes you don’t need!
During development, we found that the majority of noise produced from popular benchtop router tables was caused by vibrations traveling throughout the body of the table itself, and that much of this could be stifled with the correct use of materials and design. By combining the vibration and noise resistant MDF in the table top, with the rigid steel base and vibration dampening rubber feet, we were able to produce a table that was both extremely well suited for job-site use, and was also incredibly quiet. The Precision Benchtop Router Table actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
Built for Moble Professionals
This table was built to withstand years of use and abuse on the jobsite. It features a rugged stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, a professionally edgebanded table-top with an impact resistant Micro-dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence, all built with mobile professionals in mind.
Kreg PRS2000 Router Table Features:
- Rugged Steel Stand with Vibration Dampening Rubber Feet
- Professionally Edge-banded Reinforced MDF Top (16" x 24")
- Tabletop height of 16"
- Impact Resistant Easy-Slide Micro-Dot Skin
- Phenolic Insert Plate (9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8”)
- Unique Bottom-Up Levelers Feature 8 Individual Contact Points for Leveling Accuracy
- Independent Fence Faces Allow the Table to Double as a Vertical Jointer
- Vacuum shroud for a Clean Workplace
Kreg PRS2000 Specifications:
- Insert Plate Dimensions: 9-1/4” x 11-3/4” x 3/8”
- Insert Plate Material: Phenolic
- Table Surface Dimensions: 16” x 24”
- Fence Material: Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
- Overall Dimensions: 20” x 28-1/4” x 20-1/4”
- Overall Product Weight: 26 lbs