Makita BL1820B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery Description:
The Makita 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard 18V compact lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your Makita cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity in a compact size. The Makita 2.0 Ah battery delivers up to 50% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1815 18V Compact battery, with a fast charge time of only 25 minutes for increased efficiency.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls™. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries.
Makita BL1820B Battery Features:
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 50% more run time per charge compared to BL1815
- Reaches full charge in 25 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (charger not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
Makita BL1820B Specifications:
- Assembled Depth (in.): 4.25"
- Assembled Height (in.): 2"
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.87"
- Product Weight (lb.): .85 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: .98 lbs.
Makita BL1820B Includes:
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0Ah Battery - BL1820B