Milwaukee 5615-21 1 3/4 Max HP BodyGrip® Router Kit
Milwaukee 5615-21 1-3/4 Max HP BodyGrip® Router Kit. 11 Amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee Motor. Get the Upper Hand! with Milwaukee's BodyGrip Routers featuring the industry's first tactile handgrip designed into the base of the router, a fast, accurate linear depth adjustment system, a patented above-the-table depth adjustment mechanism, and a carrying case with integral RouterStation. The exclusive linear depth adjustment features a large steel motor lock lever and depth adjustment gearing via a durable threaded screw integral to the motor itself.
Milwaukee 5615-21 BodyGrip Router Kit Features:
- Exclusive BodyGrip Design
- 1-3/4 Max HP, 11 Amp, 24,000 RPM Milwaukee Motor
- Exclusive Linear Depth Adjustment System
- Impact-resistant carrying case with integral RouterStation™
- This revolutionary system simplifies this once.
- Ideal for router table applications and eliminating the nuisance of reaching beneath table to set the cutter (or bit) height.
- The router sub-base includes a special access hole for a common 3/8 in. hex extension wrench for above-the-table depth adjustments
- Both coarse and microfine adjustments are fast and accurate.
Milwaukee 5615-21 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120 AC/DC
- Max. HP: 1.7
- No Load Speed: 24,000 RPM
- Collet Dia.: 1/4 in.-1/2 in.
- Amps: 11.0
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Switch Type: Rocker
- Dial Speed Control: No
- Handle Style: BodyGrip
- Electronic Feedback: No
- Depth Adj. Range: 1-21/32 in.
- Sub Base Dia.: 6 in.
- Height: 8-1/2 in.
Milwaukee 5615-21 Includes:
- Carrying Case
- Two 1-1/8 in. Collet Wrenches
- 1/2 in. Collet
- 1/4 in. Collet