PLS Laser PLS360 SYSTEM 360-Degree Self-Leveling Visible Beam Laser With PLS-SLD Laser Detector (PLS-60536)
The PLS360 System from Pacific Laser Systems is a new-generation self-leveling and fully automatic layout tool that is able to deliver a full-circle laser line without relying on any sensitive or complicated moving parts. Durable and easy to set up, this laser tool system provides precision results indoors and outdoors to help you get a variety of jobs done quickly and efficiently.
PLS360 Laser System Features:
- Provides you with a 360 degree line of reference
- Fully self leveling
- Offers one button set up for indoor-outdoor applications
- This compact, bright and durable tool has no complicated features or multiple knob adjustments
- Defective item will replace or repair, no refund
- Accurate up to 1/8 of an Inch at 100 feet
- Designed to provide point-to-point and line reference for layout within 250 feet indoor and outdoors
- Combine your PLS laser with a laser detector and maximize your utility
- All PLS laser tools are durable, compact and easy to use Fully repairable - you’ll never throw away a PLS laser
- Features include front and back display and audible signal to locate beams outdoors
PLS360 Laser System Specifications:
- Working Range: +/- 250 ft
- Operating time: +35 Hrs
- Dimensions: 3 1/8" x 5" x4 1/2"
- Tool weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Power Supply: Three (3) D Batteries
- Leveling Range: +/- 6 degrees
- Accuracy: 1/8" at 100 ft
- Laser Class: 2
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Both
- Range: up to 250 ft
- Power: Three (3) AA Batteries
- Audible signal: Yes
Simplify Layout Tasks and Increase Productivity:
There are many construction applications that demand 360-degree performance, including installation of cabinets, acoustic ceilings, foundations, and swimming pools. The PLS360 delivers fast, error-free setup to help you accomplish whatever job is at hand with precision.
With the PLS360, there's none of the tricky knob adjustments or easy-to-damage moving parts that can make rotary laser setup a big time commitment. There's simply a single-button that provides access to a visible indoor working range of 100 feet. This means you can project bright lines that are easy on the eyes across a full circle with a 200-foot diameter. And, for effective outdoor use, the PLS360 also offers a pulse setting that works with the included SLD detector to deliver reliable readings over extended distances (up to 250 feet) and in bright light conditions. The PLS360 is accurate within 1/8-inch over 100 feet.
PLS Benchmark Dampening Ensures Consistent, Reliable Layout Results:
Like all PLS Point and line laser alignment tools, the PLS360 is fully self-leveling, and it takes full advantage of the patented PLS pendulum design and magnetic dampening to deliver real, usable results. Dampening is the settling down effect on the laser beam, and thanks to this advanced technology, the PLS360 point and line laser settles down instantly when moved to a new layout point.
Additionally, this system compensates for job site vibrations caused by compressors, generators, and other heavy equipment, preventing the laser point from "jumping" around and ensuring that your laser delivers accurate, usable information. This helps your team get jobs done right the first time to save you time and money.