Porter Cable 698 Bench Top Router Table
The Porter Cabe 698 is made of lightweight machined aluminum for durability and mobility. This Bench Top Router Table is a versatile, portable, and adjustable table that's ideal for home improvement enthusiasts and woodworking novices. It easily attaches to a work table for added stability, and is also a snap to move from site to site. A pre-drilled 3-5/8-inch table hole for mounting and adjusting your router base accommodates 3-1/2-inch router bits, while the generous height of the legs allows enough room for the majority of routers. A split fence features two sections that you can position to work either front-to-back or laterally. Additionally, there are two starter pin positions, two inserts in a larger and smaller size, and 3/4-inch miter gauge slot.
Porter Cable 698 Bench Top Router Table Features:
- 12-7/8" leg height allows use of 1-3/4 HP to 3-1/4 HP router motors
- Machined aluminum table with cast-in lip to support extensions
- 20 Amp lockable key-type switch.
- Quick adjust split fence design with independently adjustable halves
- Multiple starting pin locations
- Large 3-5/8" table hole size allows use of 3-1/2" diameter router bits
- Dust collection hood sized for 2-1/2" hose
Porter Cable 698 Router Table Specifications:
- Table Size: 19-3/4" x 16-3/4"
- Table Leg Height: 12-7/8"
- Miter Gauge Slot: 3/4"
Porter Cable 698 Includes:
- 698 Router Table
- 3/4" Adjustable Miter Gauge