Powermatic 1280102C PM2700 Shaper,5HP,3Ph DRO,Casters(Woodworking)
Powermatic 1280102C PM2700 Shaper,5HP,3Ph DRO,Casters(Woodworking). This new PM2700 Shaper offers more features to you than any other shaper in the same class. The fence also gives you the ability to quickly move the fence close to its final position, lock it in and then use the precision micro adjustments on each side of the cutter to dial in exactly the position you need.
• No additional residential delivery and lift gate charges on any Jet/Powermatic items!
Spend $2,000 on Jet/Powermatic tools and accessories and get FREE SHIPPING! Just our way of saying thanks.
Powermatic 1280102C Shaper Features:
- Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
- Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
- Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
- Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
- Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
- 5 HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
- Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
- Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
- Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
- Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
- Dual 4" ports for attachment to dust collection system
- Adding to the precision of this machine is a digital readout for the spindle height.
- A quick-release lever allows fast speed and belt changes.
- The built-in, omni-directional caster system (patent pending) is retractable into the base.
- The extra large 30" x 40" precision ground cast iron table includes a heavy duty miter gauge with an aluminum extruded support.
- The extruded aluminum fence has several T-slots so you can mount a wood face to create a no-clearance surface around any shaper or router bit.
Powermatic 1280102C 230 V / 460 Volt Shaper Specification:
- Digital Readouts: spindle height
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
- Dust Port Diameter: 4" (dual ports)
- Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter: magnetic
- Fence Size: 18-3/4" L x 4-7/8" H
- Fence Travel: n.a.
- Height: 45"
- Length: 40"
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Above Table: n.a.
- Maximum Diameter Cutter Below Table: n.a.
- Motor HP: 5 HP
- Motor Phase: 3
- Motor Voltage: 230V / 460V*
- Overall Dimensions: 40 x 37 x 45
- Prewired: Prewired 240V, *requires 460V magnetic switch
- Reversible: Yes
- Router Bit Collet Diameter: 1/4" and 1/2" (optional)
- Slide Table Size: n.a.
- Spindle Diameter: 3/4", 1-1/4"
- Spindle Size Under Nut: 3/4" spnd = 3-3/4", 1-1/4" spnd = 6"
- Spindle Speed: 7,500 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle Travel: 4"
- Table Height From Floor: 35-1/2"
- Table Insert Opening Diameter: 2-3/4" & 3-7/8"
- Table Inserts: 2-3/4" ID and 3-7/8" ID
- Table Opening Diameter: 7-3/8"
- Table Size: 40" x 30"
- Table T-Slot: standard
- Table Travel: n.a.
- Tilting Spindle: n.a.
- Width: 37 Inch
Powermatic 1280102C Includes:
- 3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
- Spindle height digital readout
- Featherboard hold downs
- Deluxe miter gauge
- Integrated caster system