Skil 2510-02 14.4V Compact Drill/Driver will be ready for action whenever you are. Lightweight and compact in design, yet loaded with features, this drill/driver gives DIYers of all experience levels the power and performance they need to get the job done. Weighing less than 2.5 lbs., the Skil 2510-02 14.4V Compact Drill/Driver is ready to tackle any project. With many of the user friendly features of its predecessors, the added power and light weight of the 14.4V drill/driver is perfect for projects such as assembling cabinets, shelving, small decks and more. The motor features a variable speed of zero to 800 RPM, while the all metal gearbox maximizes driving power.
Skil 2510-02 Features:
- 30 percent More Power, 25 percent Lighter*
- Holds a charge up to 18 months!
- Compact and only 2.5 lbs makes it easy to use for overhead jobs
- Adjustable clutch features 15+1 clutch settings
- Variable speed trigger adjusts speed at the touch of the trigger
- Power Light illuninates darker areas
- Forward/reverse indicators & battery fuel gauge
- All metal gearbox for maximum power and performance
- Stores on or off charger with SKIL SMARTCHARGE System When compared to comparable SKIL 2466 12V drill/driver
- Customized soft-grip for comfortable handlin
Skil 2510-02 Specifications:
- No Load RPM: 0-800
- Warranty: 1 Year Home Use Warranty
- Battery Amp Hour: 1.3 Ahr
- Tool Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Voltage: 14.4V
- Chuck Size: 3/8" Keyless Chuck
- Battery: Removeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack, SB14A-LI
- Environmental: SKIL Lithium-Ion Batteries were engineered using non-hazardous soft metals that are safe for disposal while nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries contain toxic metals that cause health risks when disposed of in land fills. Another benefit to a superior technology.
- Charger: Skil SMARTCHARGE System Cradle Charger, SC18-LI
- Speed: Variable Single Speed