Delta 31-481 26 Inch Dual Drum Sander
Delta 31-481 26 Inch Dual Drum Sander Industrial 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz, 1 Phase Main Motor with magnetic controls; 1/6 HP, 1 phase, variable speed feed belt motor with feed speeds from 3 FPM to 20 FPM; drum speed 1,550 RPM. Two 4 in. dust ports for efficient dust collection requiring a total of only 600 CFMIncludes (2) 4 in. integral dust ports, feed belt, (2) sanding drums, (1) 80 grit and (1) 120 grit sanding strips.
Delta 31-481 Drum Sander Features:
- Increased capacity allows for sanding material up to 12 1/4 in. deep x 25 1/2 in. wide
- Independent adjustable rear drum offers one pass sanding capability using 2 grits, reducing processing time
- Rear roller adjustment dials ensure rear drum is level
- Heavy duty steel frame design with superior finish for long-lasting durability
- Latching top door provides direct access to dual drums for ease in sanding wrap changes
- Toolless drum wrap tensioning clamps make installation and removal of sanding strips easy, requiring less downtime
- Magnetic on/off main motor switch; removable key switch for variable speed feed belt motor
Delta 31-481 Specifications:
- Main Motor: 3 HP, 230V, 60 Hz TEFC, 1 Phase
- Speeds: 1,550 RPM Drums; 3 to 20 FPM Feed Belt
- Minimum Sanding Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Sanding Strip Size: 5 1/8 in. x 92 1/2 in.
- Base Dimension for Mobile Base: 17 3/4 in. x 43 in.
- Feed Motor: 1/6 HP, 1 Phase, Variable Speed
- Sanding Capacity: 12 1/4 in. Thick x 25 1/2 in. Wide
- Minimum Length of Unbutted Stock: 6 in.Drums: 5 in. x 26 in., Aluminum
- Dimensions (Assembled): 31 in. x 46 in. x 53 in.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.3 in. x 32.68 in. x 51.97 in.