DeWalt D25550K 1-9/16-Inch Spline Rotary Hammer Kit
The DeWalt D25550K has been designed to meet the needs of the toughest industrial job site conditions. It features a reliable 11.0 Amp motor that delivers high output while providing overload protection. An electronic variable speed feature allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping, and 7.3 lbs./ft. of impact energy are available for fast drilling and powerful chipping (at 1,330-to-2,660 BPM and 140-to-280 RPM).
The included spline tool holder is compatible with all spline drive bits, and the hammer's rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user when operating the tool. Also included is a rear handle mount for less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications, and a factory clutch helps reduce the tool's reaction to embedded steel when bits lock-up while in operation. This rotary hammer also features modular construction to allow service technicians to perform repairs quickly for less down time. A 360-degree side handle gives users the ability to position the side handle wherever it best suits the application. Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty, this rotary hammer comes with a 360-degree side handle, a depth rod, and a heavy-duty kit box.
DeWalt D25550K Spline Rotary Hammer Kit Features:
- 11.0 amp motor delivers high out put and overload protection
- 7.3 ft/lbs of impact energy delivers up to 42% faster drilling and chipping applications than the competition
- Electronic Variable Speed allows the user to control the speed of drilling and chipping
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user when operating the tool
- Spline tool holder is compatible with most bits the user has
- Factory clutch helps reduce the tools reaction to embedded steel when bits " lock-up" while in operation, preventing injury
- Rear handle mount means less bending over when using tool in down drilling applications
- Modular construction allows service technicians to repair tools quickly for less down time when you service tools
- 360° side handle allows user the ability to position the side handle wherever it best suits the application
DeWalt D25550K Specifications:
- Amps: 11.0 Amps
- Concrete Drilling: Yes
- Chipping: Yes
- Wood/Steel Drilling: Yes with adapter
- No Load Speed: 140-280 rpm
- Loaded Speed: 1330-2660 bpm
- Impact Energy: 7.3 ft/lbs
- Clutch: Yes
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Tool Weight: 14.5 lbs.
DeWalt D25550K Includes:
- 360° side handle
- Depth rod
- Heavy-duty kit box