Dremel 1830 120V 18-Inch Scroll Saw
Dremel 1830 120V 18-Inch Scroll Saw. Blade holder rotates 90 degrees - allows for infinite cutting length. Fully featured variable speed scroll saw with an 18 inch (457mm) throat depth. Up-front user controls - Variable speed, blade tensioning, and on-off switch. Tool-less blade holder - No tools needed for fast and easy pin or plain-end blade changes.Table bevel capacity 45 degrees left and 5 degrees right with detents every 15 degrees.Flexible dust blower - adjustable blower keeps the cutting line clear for greater visibility.
Dremel 1830 Features :
- Up-front user controls, infinite cutting capabilities.
- 18 inch (457mm) Throat depth - Accommodates projects up to 36 inches.
- Large cast iron table - sturdy support to provide stability to the largest projects.
- Accepts pin-end and plain-end blades - for maximum cutting capability.
- Top handle for carrying.
- Dust port for dust removal.
Dremel 1830 Specifications :
- Amperage: 1.8 amps
- Item Description: 18 Variable Speed Scroll Station
- Model Number: 1830
- Cut Length at 0-degree: 2 (50mm)
- Cut Length at 45-degrees: 1/2 (12mm)
- Blade Length: 5" Plain and Pin-end
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Stroke Length: 3/4 (19mm)