Hitachi DV14DL 14.4-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill
Hitachi DV14DL 14.4-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill. The DV14DL 14.4V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Driver is ideal for tightening and loosening fasteners, drilling into wood materials, plastic, steel, aluminum, brick and concrete block. Powered by HXP 3.0Ah batteries from Hitachi, the new lithium ion technology generates 3x the life of standard batteries.
Get FREE SHIPPING on selected Hitachi tools and accessories.
Hitachi DV14DL 14.4-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill Features:
- Two (2) 3.0Ah HXP Lithium Ion batteries for three times the life at half the weight of NiCd and NiMH batteries
- HXP batteries are backwards compatible with all Hitachi 14.4V DMR and DVF3 tools
- Note: Lithium Ion Batteries will not work with NiCd and NiMH Battery Chargers
- Class leading 460 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- Unique 2-step speed switch lets the user select from 4 speed settings (0-200/400/850/1750 RPM) for ultimate control
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy maintenance
- 2-piece rare earth magnet motor for durability and power
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated LED work light
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.84" in length and 4.6 lbs
Hitachi DV14DL Specifications:
- Auto Spindle Lock: Yes
- Ratcheting Clutch: Yes
- Rare Earth Magnet Motor: Yes
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Belt Hook: Yes
- Tool Length: 9.84"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Bit Holders: 2
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Ah: 3.0
- Charger- Volts Accepted: 7.2-18V Li-Ion, NiCd, NiMH
- Charging Time: 3.0Ah= 45 min
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Max Torque: 460 in/lbs
- Drilling Capacity: Brick: 9/16"
- No-Load Speed RPM: 0-200/400/850/1750
- Impact Rate: 0-21,000
- Clutch Stages: 22
- Shipping Weight: 8.25 lbs.
Hitachi DV14DL Cordless Hammer Drill Includes:
- 14.4 Volt Li-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill
- Two (2) 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Batteries
- Quick Charger
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Driver Bit
Hitachi DV14DL Applications: