Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9 cc Handheld Blower
The Hitachi RB24EAP Hand Held Blower is one of the lightest (only 8.6lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP is quick and simple to start, and features a low emission Pure Fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. The exceptional balance and lighter weight make it ideal for small cleanup, while it has the performance potential for larger yard work.
Get FREE SHIPPING on selected Hitachi tools and accessories.
Hitachi RB24EAP Handheld Blower Features:
- 23.9 cc, 1.13hp commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features Pure Fire II low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
Hitachi RB24EAP Specifications:
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Max Power HP: 1.13 HP
- Displacement CC: 23.9 cc
- Air Volume: 441 CFM
- Air Velocity: 170 MPH
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 FL. OZ.
- C.A.R.B. Tier III Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50: 1 (Hitachi FD Rated)
- Dimensions (WxH): 8-5/64" x 13-25/64"