Milwaukee 5338 Breaker Hammer
Milwaukee 5338 Breaker Hammer. This 71-1/2 pound Big Daddy can handle the toughest demolition jobs. At 15 amp and 1400 bpm, this Breaker Hammer delivers 44 foot pounds of blow energy and uses 1-1/8 inch shank iron.
Milwaukee 5338 Features:
- T-handles featured for operator control
- 44 ft./lb. of blow energy, 1400 bpm
- The bit lock is foot operated so the user dont handle hot accessories.
- A hand truck style dolly is available to haul from shop to job site.
- This tool accepts both 1-1/8 inch air tool steel as well as 1-1/8 inch hex notched steel.
Milwaukee 5338 Specifications:
- Amp: 15
- Volt: 120 AC/DC
- Uses: 1-1/8 in. hex air tool steel or 1-1/8 in. hex notched steel
Milwaukee 5338 Includes:
- Milwaukee 5338 Big Daddy 15 Amp Breaker Hammer