Baileigh BB-4814 Box and Pan (Finger) Brake Features:
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across its entire 48” length.
- Bends up to 135°.
- 2 heavy counterweights save time and energy for the operator with each lift and drop.
- Includes 9 hardened fingers to make many different sizes of boxes and pans, with a maximum box depth of 4”.
- Comes with an integrated floor stand, reinforced and positioned for optimum balance.
- Fully-welded steel framework prevents deformation and maintains accuracy when bending at full capacity.
- Offers a more affordable alternative to our 12-gauge line of metal brakes.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BB-4814 Specifications:
- Item Number: BB-4814
- Thickness: (SS) 14 ga. (18 ga.)
- Stand: Yes
- Box Depth: 4"
- Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
- Finger Sizes: 3" – 4" – 25"
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 1250lbs
- Length: 48”
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 67x30x38