Baileigh BB-5014F Box and Pan (Finger) Brake Features:
- Bends a maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across the brake’s full 50” length.
- Adjustable stop rod makes it easy to produce repeatable bends.
- Knobs at each end of the brake let you finetune the clamping pressure to fit your application.
- Includes 12 fingers of varying widths that you can easily rearrange to create different sizes of tanks, pans, boxes and more.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, which you’ll find particularly useful when bending at full capacity.
- Blade gap adjustment enables you to take on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Made with a fully-welded steel framework to maintain accuracy and reduce deformation.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BB-5014F Specifications:
- Item Number: BB-5014F
- Thickness (SS): 14 ga. (18 ga.)
- Box Depth: 2.5"
- Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 915lbs
- Length: 50”
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 68x28x52