Baileigh BB-9616M Magnetic Sheet Metal Brake Features:
- Same open-ended design as our BB-4816M, but with twice the length (4 feet more)!
- Bending length of 8 feet (96”).
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Maximum bend angle of 180°.
- Industrial-strength magnet clamps the material between the work surface and the bending “clamp bar” or finger.
- Requires 220-volt single-phase power for the magnet.
- This electromagnetic sheet metal brake can bend boxes or pans to almost any depth, since it isn't reliant on conventional finger depths.
- Baileigh covers this magnetic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BB-9616M Specifications:
- Item Number: BB-9616M
- Thickness (SS): 16 ga. (20 ga.)
- Clamping Force: 6 ton
- Bend Angle: 0 - 180°
- Max. Clamping Bar Lift: Unlimited
- Power: 220V / 1-phase
- Shipping Weight: 1070lbs
- Length: 96”
- Things to Know Before Purchase: To achieve proper performance and prevent damage to the machine, the power supplied must be 220VAC +/-5% (209VAC to 231VAC). Failure to comply will damage the machine and void the warranty.