Baileigh RDB-125 Rotary Draw Tube and Pipe Bender Features:
- Requires only 110-volt, single-phase power for easy plug-in almost anywhere.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 2.5” OD tubing, 2” OD Chromalloy, 2” square tubing, and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Maximum centerline of 8”, depending on material’s OD.
- Bends up to 200°, allowing for true 180° bends without having to re-pin the die set.
- Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
- Built-in anti-spring back mechanism lets hydraulic cylinder retract without losing its place in the bend.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this draw bender machine for: Economical one-off bending of hand railing and automobile chassis.
Why choose the RDB-125 over comparable machines?
- Low-pressure industrial-grade hydraulics make bending quick, quiet, and safe, even at full capacity.
- Quick-release counter die positioner makes loading and unloading material more time-efficient.
- Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh to increase the options for your applications.
Baileigh RDB-125 Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-125
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Minimum CLR: .5"
- Minimum OD: .25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 1"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 2"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.125)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall): 2" (.125)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 1.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.375" (.125)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall: 2" (.125)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.156)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr: 10.5"
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 60x44x77