Baileigh RDB-250 Rotary Draw Bender Features:
- Runs on 220 volt single-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 2.5” tubing and 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 9 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this automatic bending machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-250 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
Baileigh RDB-250 Specifications:
- Item Number:RDB-250
- Country of Manufacture:United States
- Minimum CLR:.5"
- Minimum OD:.25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod:1"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40:2"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall:2.5" (.125)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall):2" (.125)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40:1.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall:2.375" (.125)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall:2" (.125)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall:2.5" (.156)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr:9"
- Power:220V Single Phase
- Shipping Weight:575lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches):60x44x77