Dewalt DCH263B Rotary Hammer Features:
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
Dewalt DCH263B Includes:
- DCH263 Rotary Hammer
- 360˚ Side Handle
- Depth Rod
Dewalt DCH263B Specifications:
- Blows/Min: 0 - 4300 bpm
- Dust Collection Ready: true
- Impact Energy: 3 Joules
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1165 rpm
- Optimal Concrete Drilling: 1/4 - 3/4 in
- Tool Height: 7.34 in
- Tool Length: 15.88 in
- Tool Weight: 5.95 lbs
- Vibration Measurement: 9.1 m/s²