Makita 5057KB Circular Saw Features:
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers enough power to cut five stacked 5/16" siding boards in a single pass
- Dust collector engineered to reduce the amount of dust created while cutting
- Guard is retractable for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are protected with dust-proof design for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Includes rip fence for straight cuts
Makita 5057KB Specifications:
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/16"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,100
- AMPS: 13
- Overall Length: 14"
- Net Weight: 11.8 lbs.
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 lbs.
Makita 5057KB Includes:
- (1) 7-1/4" 28T Carbide-Tipped, Fiber Cement Blade (A-90451)
- (1) Offset Wrench (782016-4)
- (1) Rip Fence (164095-8)