Baileigh R-CNC120 Bending Machine Features:
- CNC roll bender runs on220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 4.75” tube.
- Variable-speed rolling—4 speeds on top roll, 2 speeds on bottom roll rotation—facilitates smooth transition between bend parts.
- Top roll can switch between progressive (moving profile) and direct (profile stopped) bending.
- Hydraulically adjustable top roll moves to fit your application’s profile.
- 75 different profile calibrations let you bend multiple radii on a single section.
- Overload-protected inverter drive lets you shift machine speed from 0 to 8 rpm, cutting down on machine wear and tear.
- Touchscreen operator podium with attached foot pedal allows for easy programming.
- Internal memory holds 40 programs of 24 segments per program, cutting down delays on repeat parts.
- Heavy electro-welded steel construction minimizes flex and helps the R-CNC120 to bend at full capacity for years.
- Baileigh backs this CNC tube bender with a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this CNC rolling machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose this CNC roll bender over comparable machines?
- Double-pinch side-to-side adjustment on bottom rolls reduces the wasteful length of straight material at the ends of each bend that you get on a standard ring roller.
- Structural-grade steel plate frame supporting the sharp accuracy of CNC production.
- You’ll find our integrated software easy to operate and program, unlike the complicated setups on many CNC roll benders.
- Handheld calibration device and cutting-edge CNC technology can automatically produce the desired bend radius without manual adjustment.
Baileigh R-CNC120 Specifications:
- Item Number: R-CNC120
- Roll Adjustment: Hydraulic
- Pipe Capacity Size: 4" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 72"
- Round Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
- Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.1875")
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 5.5" (.1.1875") / Min. Dia. 44"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5" ( .75") / Min. Dia.: 47"
- Angle Iron Capacity Size: 3.15" (.375") / Min. Dia.:40"
- Shaft Diameter: 3.14”
- Pinch: Single with Interchangeable Bottom Rolls
- Power: 220V 3- phase
- Shipping Weight: 3540lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 73x64x76
- Dimensions: L x W x H 64" x 49" x 65"