Baileigh R-H150 Bending Machine Features:
- 3 driven rolls run on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Rolls up to 6.25” round tube and 4.75” x 4.75” x 0.5” angle iron.
- Hydraulic cylinders connected to 2 bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending to cut down on material waste.
- Digital readout displays positions of bottom rolls.
- You can program stops for each shaft for precise results.
- Movable operator podium includes control buttons and attached foot pedals to specify roll direction.
- Operate this ring roller in vertical position or lay it on its back, in horizontal position, for large radius jobs and long material sections.
- The machine’s heavy steel plate frame, bolted and welded together, minimizes flex and ensures accuracy over years of profitable production.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty.
Recommended for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H150 hydraulic roll bender over similar machines?
- Double-pinch design eliminates wasted length of straight material at the ends of parts, a problem associated with most roll benders—but not this one!
- The R-H150 comes standard with lateral guide rolls for smooth angle correction, a feature that our competitors charge for as an upgrade.
- Digital readout helps you monitor precision, so you can take on production runs without hassle.
Baileigh R-H150 Specifications:
- Item Number: R-H150
- Roll Adjustment: Hydraulic
- Pipe Capacity: Size: 5.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"
- Round Tube Capacity Size: 6.250" (.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Solid Round Capacity Size: 3.375" / Min. Dia.: 36"
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 7.875" (2") / Min. Dia.: 40"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5.5" (1.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Angle Iron Capacity Size: 4.75" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 60"
- Shaft Diameter: 4.724"
- Lower Roll Dia.: 15.354"
- Pinch: Double
- Digital Readout: Yes
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 10400lbs
- Material Type: All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 58x79x81