Baileigh R-H250 Roll Bender Features:
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Double-pinch design with 3 driven rolls.
- Independently-adjustable left and right bending rolls minimize wasteful straight lengths at both the beginning and end of each part.
- Control all machine functions at once from the movable, easy-to-use podium.
- Digital readoutsfor every controlled element of the machine makes the programming of single radius bends virtually effortless.
- Baileigh backs this tubing bender with a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this machine for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H250 over comparable machines?
- Independently-controlled hydraulic lateral guide rolls and lower bending rollsoffer a level flexibility you'll only find in a Baileigh Industrial machine.
- Internal memory and position recording will improve efficiency at any shop doing large bending, regardless of production numbers.
Baileigh R-H250 Specifications:
- Item Number: R-H250
- Driven Rolls: 3
- Roll Adjustment: Hydraulic
- Pipe Capacity Size: 8" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 98"
- Square Tube Capacity Size: 5.875" (.375")
- Solid Round Capacity Size: 5" / Min. Dia. 62"
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 13.75" (1.96") / Min. Dia. 36"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 6.875" (1.5") / Min. Dia. 52"
- Lower Shaft Dia.: 9.05"
- Upper Shaft Dia.: 9.84"
- Control: DRO
- Motor: 5.3 hp
- Pinch: Double
- Power: 220V 3- phase
- Shipping Weight: 34000lbs
- Material Type: All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
- Dimensions: L x W x H 88" x 132.25" x 82"