Baileigh RDB-150 Rotary Draw Tube and Pipe Bender Features:
- Runs on just 110 volts of power and will work at most fabrication sites in North America.
- Rotary draw powered by low-pressure, industrial-grade hydraulic system.
- 8” centerline radius maximum, depending on the outside diameter of the material.
- Bends with a capacity of 2" schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5" tubing with a wall thickness of .120" mild steel.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
- Quick-release counter die system for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- Includes wheels on the base for smooth movement, helpful for storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Why choose the RDB-150 over similar machines?
- Our original, much-imitated twin-cylinder design remains unequaled.
- Small- to medium-sized fabrication shops will save time and money by investing in this hydraulic bender.
Baileigh RDB-150 Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-150
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Minimum CLR: .5"
- Minimum OD: .25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 1"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 2"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.125)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall): 2" (.125)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 1.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.375" (.125)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall: 2" (.125)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.156)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr: 9.5"
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 610lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 60x44x77