Baileigh RDB-150-AS Hydraulic Rotary Draw Tube & Pipe Bender Features:
- Powerful low-pressure hydraulic system operates on only 110 volts.
- Tackles a maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Executes consistent 180° bends in one fluid motion.
- Auto-stop programmer lets you set the desired bend angle for convenient precision and repeatability.
- Quick-release counter die makes for fast loading and unloading.
- Easy-to-read degree indicator shows a bend’s progress.
- Compact machine includes wheels on the base for convenient storage in small shops.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-150-AS over comparable machines?
- It’s the best buy in hydraulic pipe benders today, designed to make your fabrication shop more efficient.
- Comes standard with auto-stop to save time and cut down on errors.
- Accepts quality “drop-on” tooling from Baileigh, providing thousands of options for your application—many more than “sandwiched” tooling could offer.
Baileigh RDB-150-AS Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-150-AS
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Minimum CLR: .5"
- Minimum OD: .25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 1"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40: 2"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.125)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall): 2" (.125)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40: 1.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.375" (.125)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall: 2" (.125)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.156)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr: *7 - 8"
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 610lbs