Baileigh RDB-175 Rotary Draw Tube and Pipe Bender Features:
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
- Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
- Bends almost 300% faster than the RDB-150, making quick work of round tube, pipe, and square tubing.
- Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle without worrying about accuracy.
- Easy-to-read digital degree indicator to monitor bend progress and check angles.
- Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Works with up to a 9’’ centerline radius to accommodate 90% of applications.
- Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
No valves on top, leaving plenty of open space for complex bends.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this machine for: Creating custom chassis, handrails, boilers, and metal art, among other projects.
Why choose the RDB-175 over similar machines?
- Improved-accuracy digital readout package measures bend angle on the die head or spindle instead of cylinder placement to get a true reading.
- You can count on the extreme speed and reliability of the RDB-175 to eliminate delays.
- Accepts a wide range of quality tooling options from Baileigh, with over 5000 die sets available.
Baileigh RDB-175 Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-175
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Minimum CLR: .5"
- Minimum OD: .25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 1"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 2"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.125)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall): 2" (.125)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule: 40 1.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.375" (.125)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall: 2" (.125)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.156)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr: 9"
- Power: 110V
- Shipping Weight: 700lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 60x44x77