Baileigh RDB-480 Rotary Draw Bender Features:
- Runs on 220 volt three-phase power.
- Tackles heavy-duty materials, bending up to 5” tubing and 4” schedule 80 pipe.
- Rotary draw bender smoothly executes 180° bends in just 20 seconds and can complete up to 360° bends.
- Stores up to 170 programs of 10 bends each in its internal memory and accepts limitless external memory.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen or handy foot pedal can both operate the bender, when not in manual mode.
- 2-piece die mount loosens to release bent tubing without a hassle.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Why choose Baileigh’s RDB-480 Tube Bender over competing machines?
- Cuts down on time and effort for repeat projects by storing complex bend specifications as programs.
- Reduces delays with extremely fast automatic bending.
Baileigh RDB-480 Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-480
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Motor Hp: 10hp
- Degree of Bend (Max): 17212
- Minimum CLR: 6"
- Minimum OD: 2.5"
- Maximum Speed To 180°: 25 Sec.
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 80: 4"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 5" x .083"
- Bend Direction: Clockwise
- Max. Clr: 28"
- Power: 220 Volt Three Phase
- Shipping Weight: 7000lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 60" x 44" x 68"