Baileigh RDB-500 Rotary Draw Hydraulic Tube & Pipe Bender Features:
- Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Handles a maximum capacity of 3” schedule 40 pipe, 3” square, and 3.5” round tube (.188 wall mild steel).
- Maximum centerline radius of 20”, depending on wall thickness and material.
- Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting.
- Foot pedal allows you to control the bender at a variable speed.
- Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree for ease and accuracy.
- Solid steel framework, weighing 1800 lbs., ensures durability and accuracy.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Use this machine for: Military production, oil rigs, gas station bumpers, and other applications involving large-radius pipe.
Why choose the RDB-500 over similar machines?
- This pipe bender is made in the USA to the highest quality standards.
- You can take on profitable military and industrial bending projects and know that your bender is up to the job.
- Includes accuracy-enhancing auto-stop, a feature that some companies consider an upgrade.
Baileigh RDB-500 Specifications:
- Item Number: RDB-500
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Minimum CLR: .5"
- Minimum OD: .25"
- Mild Steel Solid Rod: 2"
- Mild Steel Pipe Schedule 40: 3"
- Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 3" (.250)
- Mild Steel Square Tube (Wall): 3" (.250)
- Stainless Steel Pipe Schedule 40: 2.5"
- Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 3.5" (.187)
- Chromolly Round Tube Wall: 3.5" (.187)
- Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 3.5" (.250)
- Maximum Center Line Radius Clr: 20"
- Power: 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight: 1940lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 72x48x48