Wilton 28900 WACF-3037 Cold Front 3037 Atomized Cooling Fan...
Wilton 28900 WACF-3037 Cold Front 3037 Atomized Cooling Fan
The Wilton Cold Front™ Atomized Cooling Fan holds strong against heat and humidity, so your team can safely get down to work. Powerful and portable, the Cold Front uses patented Flow Blurring® technology to instantly evaporate microdroplets and lower air temperature. That means better, more efficient cooling, without a noticeable increase in humidity. With the Cold Front, beating the heat just got easier.
Wilton 28900 WACF-3037 Cold Front Features:
- Compact size with small footprint (2’ x 4’)
- Efficiently cools with minimal increase to air humidity
- Runs more than 10 hours on a full tank of water
- Does not require a permanent water source
- Automatic low water shut-off
- Operates on a standard 120 volt outlet
- Easy-to-use locking foot brake
- 12-inch solid rubber tires will never go flat
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- No break-in period – ready to use out of the box
- No lengthy shut-down procedure
- Does not require purchase of replacement pads
- Two on-board 120V GFCI accessory power outlets
- Proudly Made in the USA
Wilton 28900 WACF-3037 Specifications:
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC / 60 Hz
- Cooling Coverage (Sq. Ft.): 3,161
- Air Flow (CFM): 8,462
- Air Velocity (MPH): 22.3
- Amperage: 10.3 A
- Fan Size Diameter (In.): 30
- Fan Power (HP): 0.5 hp
- Fan Speed Settings: 1
- Fan Speed (RPM): 1,100
- Fan Drive: Direct
- Sound Level (dbA): 77.5 db at 5 ft.
- Tank Capacity: 19 gal.
- Unit Dimensions (W. x D. x H.): 24 x 45 x 56 (in)
- Weight: 370 LBS