Baileigh BB-5016F-DS Reversible Box and Pan Brake Features:
- 50” length.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity box and pan brake.
- You can clamp the material with the foot pedal, so that both hands are free for positioning the sheet metal.
- Segmented fingers on the lower lifting beam let flanges and flaps hang down while still allowing you to get close to the bend line.
- Adjustable stop rod helps you make repeatable parts for production runs without difficulty.
- Simple blade gap adjustment lets you work on various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, saving effort for the operator.
- Hardened fingers and bending die will last through years for productive use.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
Baileigh BB-5016F-DS Specifications:
- Item Number: BB-5016F-DS
- Thickness (SS): 16 ga. (20 ga.)
- Box Depth: 2.5"
- Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
- Finger Sizes: 17 Total, 2 x 1-1/2”, 4 x 2”, 5 x 3”, 6 x 6”
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 960lbs
- Length: 50”
- Shipping Dimensions: (Inches) 68x28x52