Copyright Notice and Limitations on Use
All information, text, images and graphics (collectively, the "Content") on this Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content is owned by ToolOrbit.com and its affiliated companies and suppliers and is intended for personal use only. You may download a single copy of any portion of the Content for your personal, noncommercial entertainment or informational use, but you may not reproduce, sell, distribute, publish, modify, display, or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the written consent of ToolOrbit.com.
If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you must link to the Site’s home page unless permission otherwise has been granted in writing by ToolOrbit.com. ToolOrbit.com reserves the right to reject or terminate any links to the Content or the Site. ToolOrbit.com will not be held liable in any way to you or to any third party or to any other person who may receive Content from the Site for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in such Content or in the transmission or failure to transmit all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.
Posting Content on the Site
By posting any material on the Site or communicating with ToolOrbit.com, you agree to grant royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive rights and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold ToolOrbit.com harmless from and against any and all damages, claims or costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use, display or distribution of those materials. You further grant to ToolOrbit.com the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such material.
ToolOrbit.com does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication on the Site or in other digital, electronic or print media except in connection with the designated areas on the Site. ToolOrbit.com shall not be responsible for the similarity of any of its Content in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ToolOrbit.com.
Copyright Claims and Designated Agent
It is the policy of ToolOrbit.com to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement. ToolOrbit.com will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
- To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
You understand and expressly agree that use of the site is at your own risk. ToolOrbit.com cannot and does not verify or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Site. Neither ToolOrbit.com, nor any of its employees, agents, content providers or partners, make any representations or warranties, express or implied, of any kind regarding the site, the content, any products or services, any advertising material or the results that may be obtained from use of the site or any product or service featured on the site. The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and ToolOrbit.com specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, warranties of merchantability or warranties against infringement.
ToolOrbit.com, its affiliates, employees, agents, content providers and licensors shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages, resulting from or caused by the site or its content, including, without limitation, losses related to: your use or inability to use the site; any errors, omissions or defects in the content; or any interruptions, delays in transmission or computer viruses. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon any content shall be at your sole risk. Toolorbit.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error or omission in any portion of the site or the content. You agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify toolorbit.com from and against any and all liability arising from incorrect or incomplete information on the site.
If you do not agree to the terms stated above or to any changes toolorbit.com makes in these terms, please exit and cease all use of the site immediately.