Baileigh HB-4816 Hand (Straight) Brake features:
- 2 material clamps rotate on cams to lift and drop the beam and clamp the sheet metal.
- All pivots and clamping components, machined to exacting tolerances, achieve high-quality bends.
- Included stop rod enables you to make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Adjustable blade gap lets you account for different material thicknesses.
- Heavy counterweight helps you easily bend sheet metal at full capacity.
- Comes standard with a sturdy modular stand that you can secured to the floor.
- Blades and bending bars are replaceable, so you can get even more years of productivity out of this long-wearing sheet metal brake.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
Recommended for: Just about any fabrication shop that regularly bends sheet metal.
Baileigh HB-4816 Specifications:
- Item Number: HB-4816
- Thickness (SS): 16 ga. (20 ga.)
- Capacity: 48"
- Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
- Power: Manual
- Shipping Weight: 485lbs
- Length: 48”
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches): 64x23x30