Dewalt DCD709B Hammer Drill Features:
- Hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications.
- Compact at only 6.9 in. front to back. Designed to fit in tight spaces.
- Lightweight at only 2.5 lbs.
- LED foot light for superior visibility .
- Variable-speed trigger allows for control and precision on delicate work surfaces.
- Brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime.
- 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck provides superior gripping strength .
- 340 UWO of power to help get the job done.
Dewalt DCD709B Includes:
- (1) DCD708 20V MAX* 1/2 in.Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver
- (1) Belt Clip
Dewalt DCD709B Specifications:
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: 15
- Max rpm: 0-450 & 0-1650 rpm
- # of Speed Settings: 2
- System: 20V MAX*
- Tool Height: 7.9 in
- Tool Length: 6.9 in
- Tool Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Units Watts Out: 340