Jet 716300 JDP-17 17 Inch Drill Press, 3/4HP (Replacement of 354173) - ToolOrbit...
Jet 716300 JDP-17 17 Inch Drill Press, 3/4HP (Replacement of 354173)
Introducing the new JET 716300 JDP-17, 17 Drill Press. From a full 5 of spindle travel to the sturdy cast iron head with a poly v-belt drive system, this drill press is designed to perform. This drill press also features a long-lasting, built-in LED work light to provide direct lighting while reducing shadows. A large 14 Inch x 19 Inch work table provides plenty of support with an edge designed for easy clamping.
Jet 716300 JDP-17 17 Drill Press Features:
- Spindle travels a full 5” with one revolution of the handle
- Large 14" x 19" precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots to accommodate any project
- One-handed belt tensioning allows for rapid speed changes
- Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Large cast iron base provides stability
- Powered by an efficient 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115V TEFC motor and poly-v belt drive system
- CSA Certified
Jet 716300 Specifications:
- Style (Type): Floorstanding Model
- Swing (In.): 16-7/8
- Spindle Travel (In.): 5
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speed Range (RPM): 210 - 3500
- Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) (In.): 30
- Table Size (L x W) (In.): 14 x 19
- Table Tilt (Deg.): 90 Left and Right
- Chuck Distance to Base (In.): 42-7/8
- Chuck Distance to Table (In.): 25-7/8
- Chuck Size (In.): 5/8
- Column Diameter (In.): 3-5/32
- Base Size (In.): 20 x 12-5/8
- Motor Power (HP): 3/4
- Motor Phase (PH): 1
- Motor Amps: 6.8
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 15
- Weight (Lbs.): 187
Jet 716300 Includes:
- JDP-17 3/4 HP 17 in. 16-Speed Floor Mount Drill Press - 716300
JET Red Assurance Warranty
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of JET tools needs service or repair, one of JET Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Note: All warranties are proposed and fulfilled by JET, we do not take any responsibility in relation to these warranties.
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
JET warrants every product they sell against manufacturers’ defects. If one of our tools needs service or repair, please contact Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846, 8AM to 5PM CST, Monday through Friday.
The general warranty lasts for the time period specified in the literature included with your JET product or on the official JET-branded website.
- JET products carry a limited warranty which varies in duration based upon the product. Accessories carry a limited warranty of one year from the date of receipt
- Consumable items are defined as expendable parts or accessories expected to become inoperable within a reasonable amount of use and are covered by a 90 day limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
|90 Days||1 Year||1 Year W & T||2 Year||3 Year||5 Year||Limited Lifetime|
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty covers only the initial purchaser of the product from the date of delivery where initial purchaser refers to the end user who’s going to use the purchased JET product and not the distributor/retailer.
WHAT IS COVERED
JET warranty covers any defects in workmanship or materials subject to the limitations stated below. This warranty does not cover failures due directly or indirectly to misuse, abuse, negligence or accidents, normal wear-and-tear, improper repair, alterations or lack of maintenance.
Woodworking products with a 5 Year Warranty that are used for commercial or industrial purposes default to a 2 Year Warranty. Please contact JET’s Technical Service at 1-800-274-6846 for further clarification.
HOW TO GET JET TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Please contact JET’s Technical Service by calling 1-800-274-6846. Please note that you will be asked to provide proof of initial purchase when calling. If a product requires further inspection, the Technical Service representative will explain and assist with any additional action needed.
JET has Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6846 or use the Service Center Locator on the JET website.
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
JET warranty gives you specific legal rights, subject to applicable state law.
LIMITATIONS ON THIS WARRANTY
JET LIMITS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR EACH PRODUCT. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
JET sells through distributors only. The specifications listed in JET printed materials and on official JET -branded websites are given as general information and are not binding. JET reserves the right to effect at any time, without prior notice, those alterations to parts, fittings, and accessory equipment which they may deem necessary for any reason whatsoever. JET® branded products are not sold in Canada by JPW Industries.
JET is a division of JPW Industries. References in this document to JET also apply to JPW Industries or any of its successors in interest to the JET brand.