Makita A-94487 7-1/2 x 5/8 72T Carbide Blade
Makita miter saw blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The Alternate Top and Alternate Face (ATAF) tooth pattern and the Japanese ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor. All Makita miter saw blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. Makita blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.
This item may qualify for an upto 5% OFF further discount. Check Eligibility.
Makita A-94487 Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade Features:
- High-grade carbide tips for longer durability
- Anti-rust coating for greater durability
- Quiet cutting design engineered for less vibration
- For use with 7-1/2" miter saws
Makita A-94487 Includes:
- (1) 7-1/2" 72T Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade